Return to Nav
Traditional Greek Gyro
You don’t need to be Greek to enjoy Arby’s Greek gyro. You just need to like flame-seared, knife carved gyro meat, with crispy vegetables, creamy tzatziki sauce, and warm pita bread. You also need to be able to get to Arby’s. Apparently you can order a cab on your smartphone now, so that’s a solid option.
- ROAST BEEF GYRONothing says “I am an adventurous eater and interesting person” like eating a gyro at Arby’s. Our classic thinly sliced roast beef is topped with lettuce, onions and tomatoes, cool creamy tzatziki sauce, and authentic Greek seasonings all hugged by a warm pita.
- TURKEY GYROOur Turkey Gyro is crafted with our classic thinly sliced roast turkey, lettuce, onions and tomatoes, cool tzatziki sauce and traditional gyro seasonings on our soft pita. You might have to eat lunch at work, but your mouth can go all the way to Greece.
- SMOKEHOUSE BRISKETWe set out to make a sandwich with layers of smoky flavor, and this is the result. We smoke our brisket for at least 13 hours in a pit smoker in Texas. We top that with smoked gouda, crispy onions, mayo and BBQ sauce and serve it all on an artisan-style roll.
- LOADED ITALIANYou might want to sit down. This could take a while. We took the best of the Italian meats – pit-smoked ham, salami, and pepperoni, sliced them up thin, then stacked them higher than feasibly possible with melted Provolone cheese.
- REUBENMarbled rye bread filled with freshly sliced corned beef, melty Swiss Cheese, tangy sauerkraut and creamy Thousand Island dressing. This is a reuben sandwich inspired by the New York standard.
About Arby's, GettysburgArbys.com
Arby's Gettysburg is a quick-service restaurant serving quality meats on handcrafted sandwiches. We call the transformation from a cut meat to a delicious sandwich "Meatcraft", and our dedication to Meatcraft informs every decision we make. From the sandwiches we serve to our curly fries, shakes and sides, everything we do is in service to the meats. It's why we get to work every morning hours before we open our doors. Good food takes time to prepare, and we're happy to put in the time to make your meal great. Visit the Gettysburg Arby's today.
More Nearby Arby'sSearch For More Arby's Locations
Arby's, Hanover497 Eisenhower Dr Hanover, PA 17331 US
Store ID: #6339
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Arby's, Hanover1340 South Baltimore St Hanover, PA 17331 US
Store ID: #8330
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Arby's, Westminster120 Mall Ring Rd Westminster, MD 21157 US
Store ID: #7129
10:00 AM - 11:00 PM 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM